The Author of Vanabode has been doing exactly that for years
Now you can see how the author does it, and more importantly how to replicate it!
It’s very rare to be able to get the chance have someone take you by the hand and show you exactly what you need to do to make your road-tripping dreams become reality. After all – you only live once and you NEED to make the most of it and follow your passions; don’t be one of the many people who look back on their life and think ‘IF ONLY I’D TAKEN THE OPPORTUNITY!’
This guide has been a huge success in the RV and camping community; not surprising really when it shows you precisely what you need to do to make long-term RVing a viable option. You don’t need your current job to do it, nor does it matter if you’re on your own or travelling as a family unit. Whatever your circumstances, the only thing that’s holding you back are excuses. But you CAN break through them…. here’s what the author Jason Odum has to say…
“Imagine what you would do and where you would go if I PROMISED to show you how to live a complete life with all your needs met for $20 a day?
Would you head straight for a national park like Yellowstone or Glacier and hike and photograph wildlife for a month? Would you just take it easy on the fresh powder sands of Florida’s pristine beach’s sipping cold refreshing Mojito’s? Would you hit the tables in Vegas for some exciting poker or slots followed by a mind blowing world class show? Would you dine out every night for a week on the pier in San Francisco? Would you go hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, boating, surfing, skiing, or otherwise get off the grid and out of the grind for a month or two at a time?
So, would you fancy getting away from it all for a year or two?
Jason says he was constantly peppered with questions from his friends; “How do you guys get to travel so much when you are only 38 years old? How do you pay for it when you don’t have jobs or savings? Can you help us do it too?”
So in between surfing Malibu Beach, biking in San Francisco or catching a show in Las Vegas he got busy creating this guide to enable anyone to attain the lifestyle he was getting enjoying so much.
“Basically what it boils down to is this: I will show you how you can have the most incredible journey ever imagined while traveling all over the United States. I will show you how to happily camp, travel, and live forever on $20 a day. To Vanabode is to experience it all. It is not a gimmick but rather a carefully thought out plan complete with all the details necessary to quit your job and get some serious time to yourself anywhere you have ever dreamed of going.
I will show you how TWO people can travel ANYWHERE in the United States together, how you will sleep in your own luxurious clean bed every night, how to have a hot bath, how to eat delicious meals, and how to experience incredible adventures for less than $40 a day total (about $20 per person). You will not skimp or feel neglected, bored or uncomfortable.
On the contrary, I promise to show you how to sleep better than you ever have, how to spice up your sex life, how to get the time you want and need to relax or pursue your favorite hobby, how to eat healthier, and how to travel to new exciting destinations of your choosing forever. For those that don’t have any savings or retirement income I include a list of more than 30 legitimate easy ways to earn money while traveling all over the country. This way you can travel forever if you want to.”
Topics covered in the book include these and more:
- How and where to apply for thousands of jobs that you can do without experience while camping all over the United States in some of the most exciting destinations you have ever imagined. Jason has worked this way since 1994 and exclusively this way since 2005.
- How to take the mystery out of retiring early
- How to get the time and money for a temporary retirement, sabbatical, or extended vacation. Those needing time off to write a book, compose music, produce a movie script, or get back on their feet after a divorce or other family tragedy will find this work invaluable.
- How to live super cheaply off the grid even if you don’t want to travel.
- How to get great sleep, how to maintain proper personal hygiene with hot showers and toilet strategies, how to eat and afford delicious exotic meals, all while living a life of adventure; safely, easily, and cheaply.
- How to cook hot meals anywhere without electricity, fire or fuel, made from the freshest ingredients including organic fruits, vegetables, meats, artisan breads, and cheeses purchased from thousands of farmers markets and roadside produce stands across the country.
- How to get rid of all your debt and stay debt free forever.
- How foreign travelers, visitors and tourists who want to spend 2 months or even 2 years exploring the United States how to do so on $20 a day.
- How to infuse your life, marriage, and family with the greatest, most romantic memories possible while spending less than half what you spend at home doing nothing.
- How to happily live a complete and fulfilled life without home ownership hassles, mortgage payments, electricity bills, water bills, tax bills, homeowners association payments, real estate taxes, sewage or trash bills, house insurance payments, pest control expenses, and more.
The list goes on and on… and for just $27 you could have all the tools to start planning that Motorhome lifestyle that now is reserved for once or twice a year vacations.
This guide comes incredibly well recommended from people who took their opportunity to live their dreams….. on his actual site (see link below) he has about 16 (yes 16) pages of gushing testimonials from those who dared to believe it was possible!
“I’ve been motorhome traveling for 14 years and I’ve never seen anything like this” Brandon in Florida
“If you believe life is more than a 2 week vacation once a year then this book is your ticket out, at least it was for me” Michelle from LA
“The first book I have ever bought that totally delivered. The chapter where you showed people how and where to find work while they are traveling was worth the price of the book just by itself” Todd in Oregon
“I have been van camping for years but this book really helped me. I thought I had it down pat but his helpful chapters on time management, staying in big cities undetected, and saving money were worth the price of the book times ten!” Andy Brewster camping all over Canada
So, whether you’re itching to go now, or just want to make plans for the future YOU want to live – remember one thing…. don’t let yourself be the person saying ‘If Only….’
$27 is nothing for the value you will gain from this guide, and as if that wasn’t enough Jason offers free email support for life! If there’s anything you need clarification on you can just ask him direct – I mean how much of a no-brainer is this??
The above is an affiliated link and helps the RVHub.com stay free to use, as it is tracked to us. If you go through it, it can sometimes result in a payment or benefit to this site. The link will never negatively impact the product, nor does it affect the price of the product in any way. Our editorial line is not impacted by these links; we feature any available products that we think may be of interest to our readers whether or not the items are affiliated.